[KPhotoAlbum] Error: EXIF database cannot be opened. (solved)

Rui Malheiro rmalheiro at 6mil.pt
Thu Jun 8 14:54:05 BST 2006

[Terça, 6 de Junho de 2006 14:41] Tuomas Suutari:
> On 2006-06-06 Tuesday 16:19, Rui Malheiro wrote:
> >    Sqlite Database Support  No
>
> That's what I thought. Maybe your Qt packager (SUSE?) didn't get it
> right. If you want exif support, maybe you should try to reinstall or
> even recompile those Qt packages.

Just to wrap this up: I just upgraded KDE to 3.5.3 and when I restarted
KPhotoAlbum a popup told me it was going to build the EXIF database. I now
have EXIF database support.

Just one more comment. The image scan for EXIF information was realy slow.

--
Rui Malheiro
6 Mil - Tecnologias de Informção, Lda.