[KPhotoAlbum] Another patch...

Michael J Gruber michaeljgruber+gmane+kimdaba at fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 8 14:44:10 BST 2006

Robert,

I applied your patches and they seem to be working nicely. Thanks!

> 2) The image box now displays the file name.  I find it a real pain
>    not to be able to see the image/filename in full screen view, which
>    is normally what I use.

I find it useful, too, but others might not. I guess it calls for an
option quite like "show labels in thumbnail view".

BTW: Showing the full path exceeds the size of the info box, and I
really don't want to have scroll bars there.
Replacing the 2nd line in Utilities::createInfoText() (in
Utilities/Util.h) by

QString text = i18n("<b>File Name: </b> ") +
DB::ImageDB::instance()->info(info->fileName())->label() +
QString::fromLatin1("<br>");

results in displaying the same label in the info box that is used in the
thumbnail view as well (file name without path and ending).

Cheers,
Michael
--
  Michael J Gruber