[KPhotoAlbum] New snapshow - hopefully flicker free

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Jan 29 04:45:25 GMT 2006

New snapshot available, hopefully flicker free.

| 2) Thumbnail display is still very slow, with a lot of flickering.  I
|    sometimes see a bunch of thumbnails drawn, and then sometimes they
|    get momentarily erased and redrawn, when scrolling.  This is very
|    distracting and rather time consuming.
I'm sure I've managed to get it slower with my latest checkin, but I can't do
miracles, you know.

However, it should now be flicker free, let me know if you agree.

| 3) I *strongly* suggest migrating settings before you release this.
|    While it's OK for development snapshots to migrate releases,
|    forcing users to redo all of their settings will cause a lot of
|    annoyance.
Thanks for your suggestion, but my finite amount of time forces me to
prioritize. Afterall, it is only two pages of settings, General, Viewer, and
Plugins. Is that such a big issue.

Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Prinsensgade 4a st.         |
9800 Hjørring               |  Platform-independent
Denmark                     |  software solutions