[KPhotoAlbum] Thumbbail problem solved - new snapshot available

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jan 28 21:55:21 GMT 2006

   From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk>
   Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 16:36:44 -0500

   | 2) Thumbnail display is still very slow, with a lot of flickering.  I
   |    sometimes see a bunch of thumbnails drawn, and then sometimes they
   |    get momentarily erased and redrawn, when scrolling.  This is very
   |    distracting and rather time consuming.

   I see absolutely no flickering here when scrolling.
   Do you scroll in any special way?

I usually use the Page Up and Page Down commands.  This may well be
significant, since it forces a lot of thumbnails to redisplay at once.

   Does it flicker in the snapshot I put out just a few days ago?

Yes.

   Does anyone else see flicker?