[KimDaBa] New snapshot with improved thumbnail viewer

Eugen Dedu Eugen.Dedu at pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr
Thu Jan 12 15:50:22 GMT 2006

Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> Its all about a matter of priorities. Things takes time.
> If I change the background color, then I also need to change the color of the
> lines, and the color of the shadow lines.
>
> Tell me why you need the labels at all, please.

Personnally, the labels allow me to know where I am in the thumbnail
view.  For example, I open the image 1654.  I memorise 1654.
Afterwards, I go somewhere, for ex. at the beginning, image 45, or go to
another category (which show other images), and afterwards I want to go
to the image 1654.

I think it is useful for memorisation/identification purposes to print
also the labels.

--
Eugen