[KimDaBa] New snapshot with improved thumbnail viewer

fredrik-kimdaba_gen at linusson.com fredrik-kimdaba_gen at linusson.com
Thu Jan 12 19:16:29 GMT 2006

On Thursday 12 January 2006 16:15, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> Its all about a matter of priorities. Things takes time.
> If I change the background color, then I also need to change the color of
> the lines, and the color of the shadow lines.

To me those lines are just an annoyance, much prefer to not have them at all.
And I did prefer the black background, feels more comfortable to me.
And finally, I too miss the filenames.

Yeah, I know, the boring kind of feedback: A matter of personal taste.

Except for the filenames, there I have a practical reason. My files are named
based somewhat on the event when I took them, so in ie a location selection I
can easily see wich files belong together. Usually a lot faster than trying
to figure out what date that event was on. And no, eventbased tagging is not
a solution for this, that would give me a few hundred extra tags.

/Linus