[KimDaBa] New snapshot with improved thumbnail viewer

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Thu Jan 12 05:47:28 GMT 2006

Over the Christmas holidays I've reimplemented the thumbnail viewer.
Read all about it on http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/news.htm

A new snapshot is available with it, and I urge everyone to start using the
snapshots. Due to an unfortunate amount of bugs introduced either by KDE, Qt
or esp Suse, I'm planning to freeze soon and make a release.

Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Prinsensgade 4a st.         |
9800 Hjørring               |  Platform-independent
Denmark                     |  software solutions