[KPhotoAlbum] Faking kim files to import photos

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 21:17:50 GMT 2006

On 2/20/06, Jesper K. Pedersen <blackie at blackie.dk> wrote:
> I dont know if adding a Thumbnail Directory will do, I was merely pointing out
> what your error message told you ;-)
>
> How about simply producing a index.xml file on its own, opening that in
> KPhotoAlbum, and then run the thing through export?
>
> Cheers
> jesper.

I forgot to mention, when I added the folder Thumbnalis to the zip, I
got this error:
"No thumbnail existed in export file for "

I will be unable to produce a thumbnail for each of thousands of
photos. I also notice that I can export .kim file without thumbnails,
so why doesn't it work without the thumbnails?

How can I work around this?

Dotan Cohen