[KPhotoAlbum] Faking kim files to import photos

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Mon Feb 20 23:11:42 GMT 2006

Try comparing the .kim file you generated with one generated from KPhotoAlbum.

But as I said, if you have a working index.xml file (which you can check by
running kimdaba -c /path/to/your/index.xml), why don't you just export from
kimdaba, so you can reimport that file - assuming you've got problem
"exporting" by hand

I'm afraid I can't be of much more assistance.

--
Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se