[KPhotoAlbum] index.xml has incorrect media type

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Aug 13 17:17:04 BST 2006

I wonder how this could effect anything though. I mean I read the text "video"
or "image" from the db and converts it into the enum (whatever value it has).

Still I agree this is a simple bug which only appears for SVN users, and they
should be capable of commenting in those few lines and recompile.

On Sunday 13 August 2006 04:57, Tuomas Suutari wrote:
| On 2006-08-12 Saturday 23:26, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
| > Well this code came in there today. I dont know how the index.xml
| > file got curopted, but I don't want to waste time adding a UI
| > interfaces to the app to fix bugs which appears only from development
| > svn versions.
| > I suggest you simply ifdef in that code fragment, and be happy with
| > it.
|
| Sorry. It's my fault. I made the change from
| enum MediaType { Image = 0x01, Video = 0x10 } to
| enum MediaType { Image = 0x01, Video = 0x02 }.
|
| IIRC we even had a conversation with Jesper about this change in IRC.
|
| Good news is that the index.xml won't get magically corrupted again. And
| there really isn't any need for those UI interfaces.

thousands of images?