[KPhotoAlbum] index.xml has incorrect media type

Tuomas Suutari thsuut at utu.fi
Sun Aug 13 09:57:55 BST 2006

On 2006-08-12 Saturday 23:26, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> Well this code came in there today. I dont know how the index.xml
> file got curopted, but I don't want to waste time adding a UI
> interfaces to the app to fix bugs which appears only from development
> svn versions.
> I suggest you simply ifdef in that code fragment, and be happy with
> it.

Sorry. It's my fault. I made the change from
enum MediaType { Image = 0x01, Video = 0x10 } to
enum MediaType { Image = 0x01, Video = 0x02 }.

IIRC we even had a conversation with Jesper about this change in IRC.

Good news is that the index.xml won't get magically corrupted again. And
there really isn't any need for those UI interfaces.

Tuomas Suutari | +358 50 3806983 | thsuut at utu.fi