[KPhotoAlbum] index.xml has incorrect media type

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sun Aug 13 17:29:10 BST 2006

   From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk>
   Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 12:17:04 -0400

   I wonder how this could effect anything though. I mean I read the
   text "video" or "image" from the db and converts it into the enum
   (whatever value it has).

   Still I agree this is a simple bug which only appears for SVN
   users, and they should be capable of commenting in those few lines
   and recompile.

Why store this at all in index.xml, as opposed to looking at the
filename at runtime?