[KPhotoAlbum] index.xml has incorrect media type

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sat Aug 12 21:26:27 BST 2006

Well this code came in there today. I dont know how the index.xml file got
curopted, but I don't want to waste time adding a UI interfaces to the app to
fix bugs which appears only from development svn versions.
I suggest you simply ifdef in that code fragment, and be happy with it.

On Saturday 12 August 2006 14:33, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
| My index.xml file somehow had everything transformed into an image.
| It looks like someone else had this problem also, so this little
| fragment of code is in there.  Perhaps there should be a way to update
| this.
|
| One possibility would be to have a Maintenance->Update File Info entry
| that includes the Read EXIF info options in addition to a new option
| to reload the image files.
|
| #ifdef RELOAD_MEDIA_TYPES // At some point my file got currupted, so lets
| keep this arround for a while. DB::MediaType mediaType =
| Utilities::isVideo(fileName) ? DB::Video : DB::Image; #else
|     DB::MediaType mediaType = ( type == QString::fromLatin1( "video" ) ?
| DB::Video : DB::Image ); #endif

thousands of images?