[KPhotoAlbum] index.xml has incorrect media type

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sat Aug 12 19:33:14 BST 2006

My index.xml file somehow had everything transformed into an image.
It looks like someone else had this problem also, so this little
fragment of code is in there.  Perhaps there should be a way to update
this.

One possibility would be to have a Maintenance->Update File Info entry
that includes the Read EXIF info options in addition to a new option
to reload the image files.

#ifdef RELOAD_MEDIA_TYPES // At some point my file got currupted, so lets keep this arround for a while.
    DB::MediaType mediaType = Utilities::isVideo(fileName) ? DB::Video : DB::Image;
#else
    DB::MediaType mediaType = ( type == QString::fromLatin1( "video" ) ? DB::Video : DB::Image );
#endif

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton