[KPhotoAlbum] Tokens enhancement

Nicolas M. Thiery Nicolas.Thiery at math.u-psud.fr
Thu Aug 17 17:16:45 BST 2006

> On the one hand, I'm wondering if it's effective to turn the tokens
> into a separate and independent tag, when we already have keywords
> as tags.

I would find it handy to be able to occasionally add a keyword,
person, or location directly from the viewer by typing something like:

	^K Party
	^P Nicolas
	^L Paris

Ideally with automatic completion.

Also, the token mechanism could possibly be merged in the standard
category mechanism, using user-modifiable keybindings like:

	P: set Keyword Party
	p: unset Keyword Party

This would allow for new possible user's workflows, without changing
the existing ones (for backward compatibility, there could still be a
Token category and a bunch of default keybindings P -> set Token P).

Just suggestions ...

By the way: I am really looking forward the video support! Thanks so
much Jesper for working on that!

Best regards,
					Nicolas
--