[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum 2.2 release

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Wed Apr 19 12:50:41 BST 2006

On Wednesday 19 April 2006 02:31, Tuomas Suutari wrote:
| On 2006-04-18 Tuesday 04:16, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
| >       *** KPhotoAlbum 2.2 is now ready for download ***
| >       *** from http://www.kphotoalbum.org ***
|
| Cool!
|
| After first day of testing it seems amazing. Especially the new
| thumbnail view is nice. :)
Thanks.

| Only one minor thing I don't like about it is that it uses double click
| even if my KDE configuration prefers single click. Any possibility to
| get an option to follow KDE configuration here or some other way to get
| single clicking back?
I'll add it to my TODO list, but dont hold your breath.

| And one other thing: Splash screen and about box still say
| "KPhotoAlbum SVN".
nooooooooooo.
Which package is that? Did you download only few minutes after the
announcement? I messed up this, and hurried to make a new package less than
10 minutes after the announcement.

| > Please inform me when packages for your favorite distro shows up so I
| > can include it on the web page.
|
| Gentoo just got an ebuild.
|
| So Gentoo users: try "emerge kphotoalbum" (after unmerging kimdaba and
| adding "media-gfx/kphotoalbum ~x86" to package.keywords ;) ).
Could you please help me write a description for the webpage.
Where do I find package.keywords, and why is it important to add that line?

Thanks
jesper.
--
Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se