[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum 2.2 release

Tuomas Suutari thsuut at utu.fi
Wed Apr 19 07:31:21 BST 2006

On 2006-04-18 Tuesday 04:16, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
>       *** KPhotoAlbum 2.2 is now ready for download ***
>       *** from http://www.kphotoalbum.org ***

Cool!

After first day of testing it seems amazing. Especially the new
thumbnail view is nice. :)

Only one minor thing I don't like about it is that it uses double click
even if my KDE configuration prefers single click. Any possibility to
get an option to follow KDE configuration here or some other way to get
single clicking back?

And one other thing: Splash screen and about box still say
"KPhotoAlbum SVN".

> Please inform me when packages for your favorite distro shows up so I
> can include it on the web page.

Gentoo just got an ebuild.

So Gentoo users: try "emerge kphotoalbum" (after unmerging kimdaba and
adding "media-gfx/kphotoalbum ~x86" to package.keywords ;) ).

Tuomas Suutari | +358 50 3806983 | thsuut at utu.fi