[KimDaBa] Suggestion for multiple labeling?

Jean-Michel FAYARD jmfayard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 14:59:55 BST 2005

2005/9/16, Marco Colnaghi <marco.colnaghi at libero.it>:
> Using kimdaba more and more (I really love it) with my images I feel the
> need to
> see image lables quickly while cataloging.
>
> I will explain with a frequent situation:
> I want to catalog a bunch of 150 images so I begin to set label.
> To do it in a quick way I often select multiple images and set one or more
> label for them.
> Very often this is not enough, so I have to add more labels to different
> images mixed with the previously labeled.
> The easiest way I know is to look at missing labels by tooltips and add the
> missing labels, but tooltip is a bit "slow" and bit confusing because moves
> around quickly and the process becomes harder then it could be.
> I would really apprecite suggestions on how to complete this task in a
> better way.

Hello, have you tried the following :
- You begin with selecting multiple images just by viewing the thumbnails
and set one or more label for them.
- Time to see your images. You begin a slideshow of yours 150 images.
- During the slideshow, you set tokens (Kimdaba 2.1 ?) to categorize
the work you will do after (press  'm' for missing person, press 'a'
for add a coment, ...)
- End of the slideshow
- You search for images with token 'm' and add the persons
- You search for images with token 'a' and add the comments
- ....
- Profit.