[KimDaBa] Re: Want a bit of programming fun?

William Holland will at willholland.co.uk
Sat Nov 26 20:28:11 GMT 2005

selectbackdrop.pl has been put onto the wiki page:
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Image%3A%3AKimdaba

# Usage:
# selectbackdrop.pl /path/to/kimdaba/ category tag [/path/to/tmpfile]
#
# provide /path/to/tmpfile if you want the images to be rotated
# - it will create a rotated image at this location which will be displayed.

If you want to change the way the images are displayed then you'll have to
update the script... just a minor mod :)

Let me know what you think (but no comments on my poor coding style)

Will