[KimDaBa] I got a new camera :-)

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Fri Nov 25 01:10:42 GMT 2005

I've been staying with a customer for month now and lives/work in a cubicle
landscape - rather different from working from home which I'm used to.

After approx one and a half month I got to talk about digital images with one
of my inmates, and I told him about KimDaBa. First, that is rather
extraordinary that I manage to work almost two month with a guy without
having told him anything about KimDaBa :-) What is much more extraordinary is
that he previously worked with Bibble Labs, and is close friends with the
owner. Bibble is an image processing application that works on Linux. WHAT
ARE THE ODDS?

Well a new camera has been on my wishlist for a long time, but this
opportunity was just too great, so I bought myself a new camera, and will try
to see how KimDaBa can work together with Bibble.

The camera is a Canon Rebel XT and comes with a EFS 18-55 lense. With it I
bought a Canon 50mm f/1.8 II camera lense, and a Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6
III telephoto zoom lens.

So finally, everyone of you who have hoped for KimDaBa to be better with RAW
files, stay tuned, now I've got a camera spitting them out, so it won't take
long before KimDaBa does something with them.

Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Prinsensgade 4a st.         |
9800 Hjørring               |  Platform-independent
Denmark                     |  software solutions