[KimDaBa] Main irritations in Kimdaba: Selections and serial configuration

Martin Höller martin at xss.co.at
Sun Nov 20 20:59:34 GMT 2005

On 20 Nov 2005, Lars Clausen wrote:

> Sounds like rather a lot of a kludge to me.  What would be nice would be
> if when going to a 'next' image in the config editor, if that image has
> no keywords set, just set the ones the previous image had.

Do you think this is really an improvement? What if i got some pictures
from a party. The keywords i want to set are the location, "party" and the
persons on the images. What i do is going to the first picture, select the
location and the keyword "party" and the 2 friends A and B that are on
this picture.

After clicking "next", there are a few other friends (C, D and E), so i
have to unselect A and B and than select C, D and E.

The only advantage i see so far is that i don't have to set the location
and "party" on every picture, but usually i set this for a couple of
pictures at once any way, so the improvement completely disappears. Even
worse: cause i have to deselect some friends first, the necessary clicks
increment!

Comments?

- martin

--