[KimDaBa] Perennity of kimdaba database format

G g at esil.univ-mrs.fr
Fri Nov 18 22:04:33 GMT 2005

Hi,

    I'm very impressed by Kimdaba. I've just discover it last week. It
is exactly the tool i'm waiting for. I've a lot of pictures and indexing
it is a very big task (I've already done it twice... for different
softs, but Kimdaba seems very very better, so maybe... a third (ans
last!!!) time...).

    When googling about Kimdaba, it seems to me that one of the topic of
future devlopment concern a SQL backend... Very nice. But is the
index.xml hardly built today still usable in future SQL versions... This
question makes me a bit hesitating to begin indexing...

    If someone has a bit of answer...

    Thanks in advance,

G.