[KimDaBa] Another Idea

William Holland will at willholland.co.uk
Mon May 30 19:28:05 BST 2005

Hi,

I think that this is a good idea, but I would change the implementation
slightly.

As I see it (please feel free to correct me here) Kimdaba is designed to move
everyone away from the 'I need my folders' mentality, and if you were feeling
like it, you could easily have no directory structure at all.  In addition if
a photo is part of an 'event' and some other category, I would probably want
to see the text associated with both.

Currently we can attach an image to a category entry, so I think that allowing
a short bit of 'note text' to be appended as well would be great! (images
work well for people, and sometimes locations), but events/etc can be a
little awkward to do justice with a photo, and a short piece of text would
work wonders.  (Added to which if you view your images in a list view, then
they have loads of space to the left hand side to allow this).

What does everyone else think?

Will