[KimDaBa] Another Idea

Martin Höller martin at xss.co.at
Mon May 30 18:48:05 BST 2005

Hi all!

Got another idea which might be interesting for kimdaba users:

I organize my images in folders, where pictures in one folder have usually
in common that they were taken during one party/trip/whatever. The
comment-field from the image-configuration dialog allows me to save some
comments for one picture. It would be really nice if I could save such a
comment to a folder. This way I could use comments like "This was the
birthday-party of XY which was the best party he ever had"!

I wouldn't like to save this comment to every picture, neither would i
give my folders very long names describing all this.

The comments could be changed for example by right-clicking on "kimdaba
virtual albums" and shown as a tooltip when moving the mouse over a
folder.

Or there could be a kind of "dummy image" in virtual albums, holding
folder information.

What do you think of this?

- martin

--