[KimDaBa] another feature request

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Fri May 6 16:50:37 BST 2005

Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread - I have quite a bit of backlock with
kimdaba mails :-)

For KimDaBa 2.2 I plan to improve the offline mode in two ways:
1) If an image is not on disk, prompt the user to make it available
2) Make an option (I think) to (alternatively) store thumbs in the
~/.thumbnail directory (there is a semi standard for this). I'm not sure if I
can for storing thumbs next to images any more.

thousands of images?

http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba might be the answer.