[KimDaBa] Don't allow setting the label in multi-edit view?

William Holland will at willholland.co.uk
Sat Mar 26 13:14:04 GMT 2005

It would seem that kimdaba.pm would be the place for giving many things the
same label. - quite simple to just tag, then write a small script to give
everything with the tag the same label.  I agree that it is annoying when the
cursor gets put here by default, and I don't think that it's in the
frequently used features? Does anyone use this now?

Will