[KimDaBa] Really rotate the pictures ?

Gael Beaudoin gael at gaboo.org
Tue Mar 22 17:18:06 GMT 2005

I already asked for such a feature. My camera doesn't have exif info about orientation and so I manually rotate them.
As for now, before importing my pictures into kimdaba, I use another software to really rotate my pictures
and then I import them into kimdaba.

If we had the choice weather to really rotate or not, It would definately be a cool feature.

And for those who said that thay absolutely don't want kimdaba to modify their pictures : If you have the choice
it's ok for everyone.

Gael