[KimDaBa] Really rotate the pictures ?

havoc havoc at harrisdev.com
Tue Mar 22 13:59:21 GMT 2005

Jean-Michel FAYARD wrote:
> For kimdaba 2.1, what about making an exception to Kimdaba's philosophy
> that it doesn't modify the original pictures, and really rotating the pictures.
> It's a bit ugly at the moment for interoperability with other software or when
> you burn a CD.

I would be very, very, sorely disappointed if kimdaba started jacking
with my images. Kimdaba is a first-rate IMage DAta BAse, not a
second-rate data wrecking tool. If it so much as started tweaking my
images, I'd be forced to be stuck with the last version that didn't
screw things up.

jody
--
http://www.RealizationSystems.com/ -- start communicating