[KimDaBa] Feature suggestion - Add "artist/photographer" alongside location, people, and categories.

SSokolow from_kimdaba_list at ssokolow.com
Sun Jul 24 00:49:20 BST 2005

I use Kimdaba to organize anime/manga fan art which I download from the
internet and it suits my purposes with the exception of one feature
which I think would be useful for everyone at least once...

Why not add the ability to specify artist/photographer in much the same
way you specify location, people, and categories?

It would definitely make Kimdaba more useful in a business environment
or to anyone who collects digital art.

I'd suggest making it a drop-down box to save space, but then someone
would probably complain when they indexed an image which was drawn by
one person and colorized by another.

--
deitarion/SSokolow
Stephan Sokolow

Sign and/or Encrypt your e-mail. It's easy.
http://dudu.dyn.2-h.org/gpg-enigmail-howto