[KimDaBa] Feature suggestion - Add "artist/photographer" alongside location, people, and categories.

kimdaba at drdestructo.com kimdaba at drdestructo.com
Sun Jul 24 01:21:15 BST 2005

I solved this issue by creating a custom category called "Photographer". I
keep a list of everyone that takes pictures with my camera and try to
attribute their work. This way when my brother wants to see all of the
photos he has taken of random things they are easy to find.

You could solve the collaborative work issue by either further categorizing
"Artist - Illustrator" and "Artist - Color" or simply by selecting two
people in the "Artist" category, possibly adding notes about who did what.