[KimDaBa] new feaure proposition : selecting photo folowing order of photos

manouchk manouchk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 22:43:18 BST 2005

Hi,

When selecting photos, I often use a first click and a second one (with shift
pressed). It seems to select photos are in the rectangle included by the two
clics.

. See snapshot :
http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Divers/Snapshots/snap_kimdaba_Q3.png

I think it is a little bit unpractical. A better selection scheme would by to
select photo folowing order of photos. I don't know if it's already
implemented?
If not I think it could be a good feature before mysql or postgresql support
(!) and much easier to program (I guess?)

Cheers,
Emmanuel