[KimDaBa] Warning about not all images having size information

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sat Jan 15 13:21:18 GMT 2005

On Saturday 15 January 2005 00:43, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
| The comment in this startup warning does not give a correct solution
| to this issue, as I noted previously.  Looking at my index.xml and
| finding images with width and height of -1, I see that they are all
| either .xcf (GIMP) files or other files that are unreadable for one
| reason or another (e. g. they're corrupt).
|
| The suggestion to do Remove All Thumbnails and Build Thumbnails is
| rather drastic, in addition to not fixing the problem.
Well that warning was added together with the need for image size in the
thumbnail viewer. Till a week ago these attributes was not in the database at
all, but now I need them, hence the warning

The problem with the corrupted file is a different issue.
How did you get .xcf files into kimdaba at all?

thousands of images?

http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba might be the answer.