[KimDaBa] Warning about not all images having size information

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jan 14 23:43:57 GMT 2005

The comment in this startup warning does not give a correct solution
to this issue, as I noted previously.  Looking at my index.xml and
finding images with width and height of -1, I see that they are all
either .xcf (GIMP) files or other files that are unreadable for one
reason or another (e. g. they're corrupt).

The suggestion to do Remove All Thumbnails and Build Thumbnails is
rather drastic, in addition to not fixing the problem.

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton