[KimDaBa] Bug-Report: loosing time information

Martin Hoeller martin at xss.co.at
Wed Jan 5 20:52:56 GMT 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Martin Hoeller wrote:

> Right now i'm trying to figure out more details. I'll let you details know
> as soon as possible.

Here we go:

When i use kimdaba in an english KDE environment everything works fine. As
soon as i switch to german, i get problems with my image-dates.

What i found out now is that it is not possible to set dates that are in
one of { march, may, october, december }. As far as i can tell the day,
year and time doesn't matter.

The only difference to other months i noticed is that the
3-letter-representation of these months (mar, may, act, dec) is different
to the german one. For all other months this short representation is equal
to the english one. Can this be the problem?

hth,
- martin

--
    mailto:martin.hoeller at xss.co.at  |  Unix is user-friendly...