[KimDaBa] Bug-Report: loosing time information

Sam Jean-Samuel.Wienin at ema.fr
Thu Jan 6 09:42:14 GMT 2005

hi,

I have a problem similar with kimdaba and french kde environment.

If you enter "25/12/2004" for the date and click "ok" to close the
configuration window, everything is ok

If
- you enter the date using the interactive calendar
- you enter "25/12/2004" and let kimdaba transform it in "25 dév 2004"
(by selecting a persone or any other action)
then kimdaba erase the date

Le 05.01.2005 21:52, Martin Hoeller :