[KimDaBa] Re: [Kimdaba-announce] New snapshot including the date bar available

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Mon Jan 3 08:36:54 GMT 2005

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 04:15 am, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
 ]    1) you can use the left/right arrows
 ]    2) you can grab the focus rectangle and drag that one.
 ]    3) you can grab the date part (the lower 50% of the datebar) and drag that.
 ]
 ] I didn't find the last, which is the fastest way of doing it.  It's
 ] not a standard user interface behavior (it doesn't look active, for
 ] one).  The first two are very slow.

 I haven't looked at the new snapshot yet .. so I don't know how
 effective this wishlist item is, but :

 4) mouse-wheel zooms in / out with focus date being the period
 underneat the mouse pointer at the time.

 Jedd.