[KimDaBa] Suggestion to add "Mark Image" to slide show.

Jean-Michel FAYARD jmfayard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 10:08:16 GMT 2005

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 15:23:38 -0500, Walter Francis <khaytsus at gmail.com> wrote:

> So my suggestion is that "m" mark the current image in a slide show
> and "u" for unmark (in case there was a mistake in marking), so that
> one may view an entire folder/filter in slide-show form, mark each
> image that they want to edit, then when the slide show is finished,
> exit the slide show, control-2, and set.

Already in the CVS and in the last snapshot, just better than what you
expect : you can assign one or more tokens to a picture with just
every letter on your keyboard, not only "m".
Check it out, it's fun ;-)

Tip of the day : when you browse the tokens in Kimdaba, use Ctrl-Enter to see
directly the pictures.

   Jean-Michel.