[KimDaBa] Suggestion to add "Mark Image" to slide show.

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Mon Feb 28 11:24:25 GMT 2005

I'm not sure when this was added (might not be in the current release but only
in CVS), but something similar to your idea is in CVS of KimDaBa now. It is
actually even more powerfull than what you suggest, you can mark with any
alphabetic key (a-z) and later use the browser with these keys.

--
Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se