[KimDaBa] Remove single keyword from large selection of pictures?

Martin Hoeller martin at xss.co.at
Tue Dec 13 07:32:22 GMT 2005

Hi!

On 12 Dez 2005, Walter Francis wrote:

> > You are right, i meant single edit mode, sorry.
>
> I've been really busy and just got to try this..  It doesn't seem to work for me?
>
> It moves the cursor around in the label box, but doesn't go between pictures.  Am I
> msising some setting maybe?

Sorry, no idea. I just tried it again on my box and it works, no matter
where i place the focus. Page-Up/-Down just work and go to the
previous/next image.

And BTW: I think I found a bug. While trying this in multi-edit mode I
found out, that hitting Page-Up/-Down still changes the "active" image. I
think this should not happen. Jesper?

- martin

--
    mailto:martin.hoeller at xss.co.at  | Real programmers don't comment their