[KimDaBa] Anyone converted a PhotoShop Elements 3 database to Kimdaba?

havoc havoc at harrisdev.com
Sat Aug 20 22:54:17 BST 2005

Stephen J. Gowdy wrote:
> Photoshop Elements 3 comes with a thing call the Organiser which does
> exactly this (you give tags to images and can create collections of images
> too). It is its database I'd like to move to kimdaba so I don't need to
> retag my 13k+ images.

Oh, sorry. wasn't aware of that.  Guess I've been away from the
Wonderful World of Windows too long.

Maybe someone who can actually be helpful will chime in before Monday.

There's a wiki: http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KimDaBa , but
this hasn't been addressed, yet. If you figure it out, you should leave
a recipe there.

good luck.
--
http://www.RealizationSystems.com/ -- start communicating