Re: [KimDaBa] Anyone converted a PhotoShop Elements 3 database to Kimdaba?

Dominik Stadler Dominik.Stadler at gmx.at
Sun Aug 21 10:34:27 BST 2005

>         I've been using photoshop elements for some time but Kimdaba looks
> very much like what I'd like to use on Linux. Before I start trying to
> figure out if this is possible, has anyone done it? I had a look through
> the last few months of posts (is there a searchable index anywhere?) and
> couldn't see anything relevant and google didn't help.

Just some notes from a non-Photoshop-user:

Kimdaba uses an XML-Format for storing all the information, so you will need
to somehow convert the information from the format that the
Elements-Software uses into the XML-Format of Kimdaba.

Do you have any information about how the information is stored in Photoshop
Elements? Or is there some "Export" functionality?

Dominik.