[KimDaBa] Anyone converted a PhotoShop Elements 3 database to Kimdaba?

Stephen J. Gowdy gowdy at slac.stanford.edu
Sat Aug 20 22:24:31 BST 2005

Photoshop Elements 3 comes with a thing call the Organiser which does
exactly this (you give tags to images and can create collections of images
too). It is its database I'd like to move to kimdaba so I don't need to
retag my 13k+ images.

--
|Stephen J. Gowdy                     | SLAC, MailStop 34,       |