[KimDaBa] two dumb questions

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Tue Aug 16 17:37:26 BST 2005

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 6:58 pm, Martin Höller wrote:
 ] Not sure how others do this, but I wouldn't like to remove this feature
 ] (using a master-group as a keyword) just because some don't use/like it.

 Yeah .. at the moment I've created a normal group called 'Somewhere
 in <insert name of country>'.  It'll do me until I go through my
 travel diary and work out where I was likely to be.  It affronts
 my sense of neatness (I'm a Pisces - what can I do? ;) to have
 group membership of master groups directly.  Actually it's more
 to do with my NDS / LDAP background, but let's not dwell on that.

 I wouldn't want to adversely affect how you use the system .. it
 was more a question about how others use it, and any change would
 be preferably an optional setting (to force master-group membership).

 Jedd.