[KimDaBa] Anyone converted a PhotoShop Elements 3 database to Kimdaba?

Stephen J. Gowdy gowdy at slac.stanford.edu
Sat Aug 20 18:29:58 BST 2005

Hi All,
        I've been using photoshop elements for some time but Kimdaba looks
very much like what I'd like to use on Linux. Before I start trying to
figure out if this is possible, has anyone done it? I had a look through
the last few months of posts (is there a searchable index anywhere?) and
couldn't see anything relevant and google didn't help.

                                                regards,

                                                Stephen.

--
|Stephen J. Gowdy                     | SLAC, MailStop 34,       |