[KimDaBa] Write EXIF date info to files?

Florian Ehinger florian at kflog.org
Thu Aug 4 10:57:52 BST 2005

Hi

>  KimDaBa takes the perfectly reasonable (IMHO) position of not
>  touching your files .. ever!

Well I think this is the most time a very good thing. But I think it would be
also nice to write the exif data in the files if you really want it. I'm not
only thinking about the time and date information but also about the whole
other tags you can give in kimdaba. If it would be possible to write all this
information directly in the files it would be much easier to interact with
other programs.
Do you think it is easy to integrate such a feature?

Bye Flo

--
Have an adequate day.