[KimDaBa] Import from camera

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Mon Oct 25 21:07:13 BST 2004

| This short and not-so-interesting mail gives me the opportunity to thank
| Jesper and all those who help developing the killer-app in the image
| management software aera.
| I currently manage more than 5000 pictures with as much pain as "click
| click click and watch" :)
thx.

| Besides, I was wondering if you thought about developing a feature to
| send directly the images to an online printing service ( such as
| photoways or pixdiscount), and try to get a partnership with them ? It
| seems to me that Gallery has done such a thing. It could be worth it for
| developers and users ( sending pictures to these services is often a
| boring task under linux because of the lack of support and dedicated
| software).
Do you have some URL's on these services?
I once approached a service provider and tried to talk them into letting
kimdaba send to them though a socket or something (something different that
kimdaba interacting with the website), but I never got an answer, but maybe I
should look into it again.

thousands of images?

http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba might be the answer.