[KimDaBa] quick tagging and image viewing.

Jean-Michel FAYARD jmfayard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 09:36:11 BST 2004

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:15:26 +0100, William Holland
<will at willholland.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just been looking through a selection of Images I've just added to
> kimdaba, and there seems to be a slightly illogical way of doing this.
>
> Firstly I would expect to select the first image in the filter, and then be
> able to scroll through it using the 'page up' and 'page down' buttons,
> however, I need to select all the images to be able to do this.  To me it
> woudl make sense to deault to the 'all images' selected when the first image
> is open.

Hello, I second that
Fortunatly, there is a way to configure KimDaBa to have this behavior.
I added this in KimDaBa FAQ [1]
http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=KimDaBa+FAQ#id413252

Question : When I select multiple images, I can not go forth and back
with "PageUp" and "PageDown", I just see the first picture You should
not press <Enter> in the thumbnails view, but Images->View or Ctrl-I.

Answer : If you don´t like this behavior, you can reassign the <Enter>
key in Settings->Configure shortcuts. Because <Enter> is already used
for "Toggle full screen", you should reassign this as well, for
example with the ´f´ key (like fullscreen does in mplayer). Just
remember to type "Ctrl-a" before <Enter> if you want to browse through
ALL pictures.

[1] On a other side of this FAQ, every help is welcome to answer the
question about : "What should I put in the Keywords field"