[KimDaBa] KimDaBa 2.0 is released.

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Tue Oct 19 01:11:16 BST 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 02:57 am, Jean-Michel FAYARD wrote:
 ] Congrats !

 I concur.  Excellent work .. he makes it look as easy as sorting through
 5,000+ images and filing them into the appropriate categories!

 ] ALL people I´ve showed KimDaBa loved the concept (it only gets better now)

 Agreed (also).   But yes, they're normally Win32 addicts and that's a
 bit of an insurmountable problem .. for them.  For me it just becomes
 part of the challenge.  The browse by folder thing will help no end,
 in converting from a folder system (lets you keep the folder system in
 situ too for future images).  The method I used, and it works if you've
 got a manageable bunch of folders, is to move them one at a time into
 the KimDaBa-designated folder, and then select all the new pictures and
 give them whatever properties the folder implied .. repeat as necessary.

 Not super-fast, but straightforward enough, and do-able from the GUI.

 I'm supposing that 'KimDaBa gives me a woody' won't pass the
 testimonial-filter.  Shame.  Because it does.  Hmm .. how about
 'KimDaBa makes my girlfriend uneasy.'   ;)

 Jedd.