[KimDaBa] Some ideas !

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Fri Nov 5 02:05:07 GMT 2004

   From: Gael Beaudoin <gael at gaboo.org>
   Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 22:52:47 +0000

   - Locations should be hierarchical (like file directories). IE :
    Europe > France > Paris > Expo
    Europe > France > Lyon
    Etc ...

   I think it would be a wonderful feature ! When I set a photo in
   France, then I known it's in Europe and though searching for photos
   in europe would select all photos belonging to europe and all
   subgroups.

You don't actually need hierarchical locations or keywords.  Simply
assign the locations Europe, France, and Paris to the photos in
question.  You can search on multiple keywords/locations.

   - When in preview mode (seeing all the thumbnails) when I click one
   time on a photo, it opens it it another window. IMO it would be
   better to be able to select a photo in order to push ctrl+1 to edit
   its infos. For now, I have to use the right click and then select
   "configure image at one time".

Perhaps middle-click for this purpose?

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton