[KimDaBa] Size of preview and closing of preview window.

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Wed Mar 3 11:26:32 GMT 2004

Dnia Tuesday 02 of March 2004 21:43, Jesper K. Pedersen napisaƂ:
> | OK. Importing images to Kimdaba isn't easy. One day before I send OP,
> | tried to import few images. Copied them to ~/Images and tried to find
> | them through 'Date'. Hopeless. Much easier would be:
> | File->Import...
> | KFileDialog, choose images, after hitting OK, appears new dialog. Set
> | keywords for this import. Now I can relatively easy find these images
> | later or immediately 'describe' them.
>
> I think you miss the point of how KimDaBa stored images, you can have sub
> folders etc. Only requirement is that all images have a common root.
> That on the other hand is the reason why there is no import.
> KimDaBa finds new images itself.

OK, but how I can find those images?
At least there would be searching by date/time of import to Kimdaba.

m.

Learn Touch Typing with Vim? Oui. Ja. Yes. Tak:
  http://vim.sourceforge.net/script.php?script_id=461
vim.pl - http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/